Presales – Reps / Info
- Reps – So you’ve seen something you like and you want to find out more. Please ask for a Sales Executive to come and see you. Simply complete the form below.
- Areas – We currently deliver to: The whole of Gauteng (Pretoria & Johannesburg) , North West Provence (Sasolburg, Klerksdorp, Vereeniging, Parys, Vaal, Vanderbijl Park, Potefstroom, Brits, Rustenburg, Sun City, Swartruggens, Zeerust, Mahikeng, Lichtenburg, Magalisburg). If you are outside of these areas contact us anyway as we have alternative methods of transport.
- Export – Please contact us for your export enquiries.
- Samples – We will be glad to give you samples of our manufactured products. Just let us know by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
- You want to place your first order: Before we can supply you we need to take care of the formalities – There is a credit application and customer form that needs to be completed. These need to be accompanied by a copy of directors / members ID, business registration documents, VAT certificate (if applicable).
- How do we place orders? You can place orders via email, fax, telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org; F: (011) 433 1805, T (011) 608 7007 (Answering machine after hours).
- Lead times: Assuming we have stock of the products you require we will deliver the next day. We also have a same day delivery service for orders placed and confirmed before 9am.
- Minimum Order Quantity – R300 worth of stock.
Accounts / Payments
- Payments – We accept EFT and cheque payments.
- Cash – We do not accept cash under any circumstances.
- Accounts – We will gladly offer you an account once you have met the following criteria:
- You have submitted a fully completed credit application that is vetted and approved.
- You have submitted a clear copy of Directors / Members ID, business registration documents, VAT certificate (if applicable).
- You have conducted your Strict Payment account well for 3 months.
- T&C’s apply to the above.
- What happens if my order arrives and I have not yet made payment for it? We will give you a few minutes to arrange the payment and give our driver the proof of payment. We will not leave stock without proof of payment on Strict Payment customers.
- Delivery Days:
- Central Johannesburg – DAILY
- Pretoria – TUESDAY / WEDNEDAY / FRIDAY
- Roodepoort – DAILY
- Sasolburg, Klerksdorp, Vereeniging, Parys, Vaal, Vanderbijl Park, Potefstroom – WEDNESDAY
- Brits, Rustenburg, Sun City, Hartebeespoort – WEDNESDAY
- Mahikeng, Koster, Lichtenburg, Swartruggens, Zeerust – MONDAY
- Magalisburg, Randfontein, Krugersdorp – THURSDAY
- We stand fully behind the quality of our products. If you have any problems with any of them, please contact your sales executive or our office to resolve the problem you are experiencing.
- Where is our Salmon imported from – We import from all over the world. Our Airfresh Salmon is from Norway (Norwegian Salmon). We also import Alaskan / Canadian Salmon & Chilean.
- What does Airfresh Salmon mean – This is the term we use for salmon that has NEVER been frozen. We fly the salmon in twice weekly from Norway. It arrives in specialized cooler boxes on ice. This is SUSHI GRADE salmon.
- What is the difference between all the smoked salmon options – We offer a range of smoked salmon products based on price and quality, namely:
- Norwegian Salmon – Traditionally one of the best products to use all round. Has a great taste, texture, smell, colour and high fat content.
- Salmon Trout – Very popular in salads and sandwiches – good all round characteristics, with slightly lower fat content.
- Airfresh Chilean – PREMIUM product. This salmon has not been frozen prior to smoking. Excellent all round characteristics.
- Alaskan / Canadian – This Is an entry level products. Colour and taste are less attractive then the other options above. Lower fat content. This is the only wild caught salmon. This is a cheaper option for the price sensitive customer.
We would appreciate any feedback you may have. Please contact us on the below details or complete the form and someone will contact you shortly: